WELCOA Webinar Series
We are pleased to announce the dynamic 2013 WELCOA Webinar Series. This year, the series focuses on a number of exciting topics that will help you in your quest to build and sustain a results-oriented wellness program. Each Webinar is conducted by a nationally-recognized expert in the field of workplace wellness. And perhaps best of all, each session is offered in a Webinar format which allows you to access the information without having to leave your office.
The Webinar series is free to Wellness Council of Iowa/WELCOA members.
If you are a current WELCOA Member and would like to register, please visit this link.
Not a member? Learn how you can access these fantastic training opportunities, and other membership benefits, here for just $365.
2013 Webinar/Education Topics:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2013 - Well Workplace University—Building A Results-Oriented Workplace Wellness Program Using WELCOA’s Seven Benchmarks
- Thursday January 24, 2013 - So The Election’s Over, What Now? Everything You Need To Know About Health Care Reform
- Thursday, February 21, 2013 - What Workplace Wellness Professionals Earn in the US: Key Findings From WELCOA’s National Compensation Survey
- Wednesday April 3, 2013 - Well Workplace University—The Art And Science Of Building A Wellness Program In A Small Business Setting
- Thursday May 23, 2013 - 5 Things You Can Do To Take Your Program To The Next Level
- Wednesday June 5, 2013 - Well Workplace University—Linking Wellness Initiatives To Employee Benefit Design: The Missing Link In Creating Best-In-Class Wellness Programs
- Thursday July 25, 2013 – How To Conduct A Wellness Culture Audit
- Wednesday August 7, 2013 – Well Workplace University—How To Effectively Utilize Health Coaching To Improve Employee Health
- Thursday September 26, 2013 – How To Select The Right Wellness Vendor For Your Organization
- Wednesday October 9, 2013 – Well Workplace University—How To Manage Stress At The Workplace
- Thursday October 24, 2013 – Expanding Your Horizons: How To Improve Health Beyond Your Employees: How To Reach Spouses And Dependents
- Wednesday November 13, 2013- Well Workplace University—How To Effectively Lead Your Worksite Wellness Initiative
- Thursday November 21, 2013 – Employee Engagement: Welcome To The New Frontier