Webinar for members and nonmembers of the Wellness Council of Iowa.
Stress has reached epidemic proportions. One in four adults now characterize their stress as high or severe, and 80% understand that, left unattended, stress is making them ill, overweight, unproductive and with a diminished quality of life. And stress costs employers $300 billion each year in terms of healthcare expenses and absenteeism.
Join meQuilibrium CEO Jan Bruce and Chief Science Officer Andrew Shatte, Ph.D. for a live discussion about the tremendous impact that stress has on business — and what you can do about it.
In this 60-minute session, you’ll discover:
- The impact of stress on your organization — lost productivity, increased worksite injury rates and absenteeism, even corporate culture
- Personal vs. organizational sources of stress– and why they both matter in the workplace
- What works and what doesn’t in managing stress
- Four actionable steps you can take now — budget or not
- Learn how Iowa member Heidi Long, from WesleyLife, used to tool at their worksite
This is a webinar you can’t afford to miss!
Please complete the form below to reserve your spot at the webinar.
Thank you, however the webinar RSVP is now closed. Please email email@example.com to access.